We design, deliver and measure highly practical & engaging programmes for managers and leaders.
We’re delighted you’ve found us!
We know just how hard it is to find your ideal management training provider – it’s a crowded market and it can be tricky to distinguish one from another. To help you make a quick decision as to whether we’re right for you, please take a look below to find out more about what we DO and what we DON’T do:
- Design and deliver blended programmes that get results
- Embrace the role of technology in creating innovative, highly flexible learning experiences
- Provide ongoing individual support for as long as it is needed
- Build positive habits that drive a proactive approach to management
- Actively involve participants and stakeholders at every stage
- Measure the impact of all our programmes
- Run standalone workshops with no effective set-up or implementation plan
- Deliver anything without fully understanding a client’s objectives first
- Waste time in the training room with unnecessary ‘fillers’
- Work with people looking for a tick box solution
- Chalk & talk
- Promise things we can’t deliver
Recent clients include
Our latest blog posts
Reducing stress in team members is essential for maintaining a healthy and productive work environment. Here are five things line managers can do to help alleviate stress: Provide Clear Expectations and Resources: Set clear and realistic expectations for each team member's roles and...
Catering For All: Business Training for Every Type of Learner – a Guest Blog by Lily Meyers (email@example.com)
Implementing effective training is one of the fundamentals in making sure your team and your company are running as smoothly as possible, but it requires an in-depth sight into how your team learns best. By strategically sourcing training methods for your team, you can analyse not only how best...
Running effective 121 meetings with team members is essential for fostering strong relationships, providing guidance, and addressing individual concerns. Here are some tips to help you run effective 121's: Prepare an agenda: Before the meeting, prepare an agenda that outlines the topics you want...