Performance Management - develop a fair and consistent approach to raising performance across the organisation.
The ability to understand, motivate and effectively lead and manage individuals and teams is a critical leadership skill. At Phoenix, we recognise that this is not something done once or twice a year through appraisals and reviews but rather something that needs more frequent interventions. All our workshops are designed to enable the participants to:
- Fully understand that they are accountable for the performance of their team, both individually and collectively
- Understand the key leadership and people management skills required to deliver accurate and effective performance reviews
- Be able to provide line reports with specific evidence-based feedback on a regular basis
- Apply the skills and techniques to manage ‘difficult’ conversations with confidence
- Understand different employee behavioural types and how best to get the best out of them
- Lead performance in a fair and consistent way
- Diagnose and deal with underperformance
We deliver Performance Management workshops as stand-alone events or as part of wider leadership development programmes. In a world where remote working is becoming more commonplace and self-reliance is a vital attribute for everyone, the leadership mindset and traditional management practices need to change.
Do take a look at this example programme to get a better idea of the range of content we could include.
Our latest blog posts
Reducing stress in team members is essential for maintaining a healthy and productive work environment. Here are five things line managers can do to help alleviate stress: Provide Clear Expectations and Resources: Set clear and realistic expectations for each team member's roles and...
Catering For All: Business Training for Every Type of Learner – a Guest Blog by Lily Meyers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Implementing effective training is one of the fundamentals in making sure your team and your company are running as smoothly as possible, but it requires an in-depth sight into how your team learns best. By strategically sourcing training methods for your team, you can analyse not only how best...
Running effective 121 meetings with team members is essential for fostering strong relationships, providing guidance, and addressing individual concerns. Here are some tips to help you run effective 121's: Prepare an agenda: Before the meeting, prepare an agenda that outlines the topics you want...