PROMOTE - our Learning Transfer Platform that drives application and provides complete visibility on what is being used back at work.
We use PROMOTE to measure results and demonstrate clear ROI from our high impact development programmes. Our clients value this approach because:
- The chances of the learning being applied are greatly increased by actively involving participants, their stakeholders and the course leader throughout the programme
- Time spent in the training room is optimised by facilitating the completion of knowledge transfer and foundation work in advance
- Performance against key ROI measures is tracked – allowing all those involved to see the effectiveness of each intervention
Key system features:
- Participants and stakeholders have easy access to everything connected to the programme, including pre-course work, joining details, support notes, reading lists and e-learning
- Participants are challenged to complete a range of activities before and after the face to face elements
- Participants are encouraged to take more personal responsibility for their own development
- Available both for programmes developed in-house and for programmes developed by the Phoenix team
- After use in a Phoenix programme, the platform can be enhanced to include in-house induction, as well as commercial, technical and product knowledge skills development
Our latest blog posts
Psychological safety refers to the perception that one can express their thoughts, ideas, and concerns without fear of negative consequences. It's a crucial aspect of a healthy work or social environment where individuals feel comfortable taking interpersonal risks, such as speaking up, admitting...
A standard dictionary definition of silver bullet is ‘a simple and seemingly magical solution to a complicated problem’. Last week, whilst working with a variety of management groups I was reminded of how complex the process of learning new skills, developing one's approach and generally changing...
Delegation is a critical skill for effective management and leadership. When done correctly, it can improve efficiency, empower team members, and free up your time for more strategic tasks. Here are five key rules for successful delegation: Clearly Define Responsibilities: Clearly articulate the...