There’s no shortage of leadership and management trends and predictions circulating at this time of year but we thought you might find it useful to understand those key behaviours that we’ll be encouraging participants to adopt in our leadership & management programmes in 2023.
- Be genuine – what does hybrid working really mean for your team in 2023; how might any ongoing economic challenges affect your department? It’s vital that you provide your people with honesty, clarity and certainty during these uncertain times.
- Be challenging – make sure your team members start to take responsibility for their own development and their careers. Give them the tools to take control and support them when they need it.
- Be aware – adopt a proactive approach to picking up on signs of burnout, stress and disengagement. Don’t wait until it’s too late.
- Be fearless – don’t shy away from challenging conversations or potential conflict. They can be real catalysts for change and positivity even if it’s sometimes easy to shy away from them
- Be committed – make sure you do everything possible to develop positive habits that make successful leadership second nature. Diarise time, record what you do, and regularly check your own progress against goals and that of your team members.
Do they resonate with your current experiences? Let us know what behaviours you want your managers to work on.