Our Evaluation Service
We know just how important it is to demonstrate the impact of our training programmes. We also know how challenging and time consuming it can be to do this successfully! Given that, we have introduced the following simple, yet highly effective evaluation service on all our management and leadership programmes.
We will agree on up to six clear objectives that the success of the programme will be measured against. Examples of these could include:
- Increase in 1:1 conversations
- Demonstration of greater leadership flexibility
- Wider use of structured feedback and the ability to manage reactions to it
- Identification and application of the most suitable development tool (feedback, coaching, delegation etc)
- Improved self-awareness and an understanding of team strengths and weaknesses
- Greater successful application of a coaching structure
- Improved approach to setting and agreeing goals and targets
- Leveraging diversity to create a more productive culture
Approximately half-way through the programme, we will assess the current satisfaction and engagement levels. This will be shared with the stakeholders and where necessary we will amend the content or delivery format to address any identified concerns.
Approximately three months after the final module, we recommend revisiting the agreed objectives and assessing whether they have been successfully met.
This can be done in two distinct ways:
Individual evaluation calls with the participants to establish the impact of the training on them, their team members and the organisation as a whole. A report of the findings will then be provided to key stakeholders.
A presentation event during which the participants will have the opportunity to share with their colleagues the impact of the training.
In our experience, both these options really increase the levels of accountability on the participants ensuring that they are challenged to apply the learning and consider its wider impact even after the face to face modules have finished.