Performance Management - develop a fair and consistent approach to raising performance across the organisation.
The ability to understand, motivate and effectively lead and manage individuals and teams is a critical leadership skill. At Phoenix, we recognise that this is not something done once or twice a year through appraisals and reviews but rather something that needs more frequent interventions. All our workshops are designed to enable the participants to:
- Fully understand that they are accountable for the performance of their team, both individually and collectively
- Understand the key leadership and people management skills required to deliver accurate and effective performance reviews
- Be able to provide line reports with specific evidence-based feedback on a regular basis
- Apply the skills and techniques to manage ‘difficult’ conversations with confidence
- Understand different employee behavioural types and how best to get the best out of them
- Lead performance in a fair and consistent way
- Diagnose and deal with underperformance
We deliver Performance Management workshops as stand-alone events or as part of wider leadership development programmes. In a world where remote working is becoming more commonplace and self-reliance is a vital attribute for everyone, the leadership mindset and traditional management practices need to change.
Do take a look at this example programme to get a better idea of the range of content we could include.
Our latest blog posts
Psychological safety refers to the perception that one can express their thoughts, ideas, and concerns without fear of negative consequences. It's a crucial aspect of a healthy work or social environment where individuals feel comfortable taking interpersonal risks, such as speaking up, admitting...
A standard dictionary definition of silver bullet is ‘a simple and seemingly magical solution to a complicated problem’. Last week, whilst working with a variety of management groups I was reminded of how complex the process of learning new skills, developing one's approach and generally changing...
Delegation is a critical skill for effective management and leadership. When done correctly, it can improve efficiency, empower team members, and free up your time for more strategic tasks. Here are five key rules for successful delegation: Clearly Define Responsibilities: Clearly articulate the...