Performance Management - develop a fair and consistent approach to raising performance across the organisation.
The ability to understand, motivate and effectively lead and manage individuals and teams is a critical leadership skill. At Phoenix, we recognise that this is not something done once or twice a year through appraisals and reviews but rather something that needs more frequent interventions. All our workshops are designed to enable the participants to:
- Fully understand that they are accountable for the performance of their team, both individually and collectively
- Understand the key leadership and people management skills required to deliver accurate and effective performance reviews
- Be able to provide line reports with specific evidence-based feedback on a regular basis
- Apply the skills and techniques to manage ‘difficult’ conversations with confidence
- Understand different employee behavioural types and how best to get the best out of them
- Lead performance in a fair and consistent way
- Diagnose and deal with underperformance
We deliver Performance Management workshops as stand-alone events or as part of wider leadership development programmes. In a world where remote working is becoming more commonplace and self-reliance is a vital attribute for everyone, the leadership mindset and traditional management practices need to change.
Do take a look at this sample agenda to get a better idea of the range of content we could include.
Contact us today on 020 7234 0480 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your objectives in more detail.